The title tells you everything you need to know about this fab treat. Thanks to Michelle @ you can now experience the bliss Coffee + Banana + Chocolate makes! Read more about this incredible creation on her blog - Powered By Mom.
- 1 1/2 cups of Chocolate Almond Milk (can substitute with chocolate milk or milk and a bit of cocoa or soy milk)
- 1 cup Margaritaville Sunrise in Paradise coffee but any SingleJo Coffee Medium Roast would be fabulous
- 1 tbsp of coconut sugar (or sweeten to taste)
- For super chocolate taste add a bit of cocoa powder (optional)
- Shredded coconut – to taste or coconut oil (start with 1 tsp and see if you like the taste)
- 1 fresh or frozen banana (tip: when your bananas are going too brown for you just freeze them and save them for smoothies!)
- Ice – add however much you want depending on how think you want it
Put it all in your blender and blend. Absolutely delicious and of course to make it even more decadent I just had to top it with a chocolate coffee whip cream. It doesn’t get any better than that!