Espresso, chocolate and ice cream in one dessert – need I say more? Just 5 minutes or less to make this yummy Belgian Iced Coffee Cream!
- 8 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream, softened slightly (not thawed)
- 2-3 shots of strong and unsweetened Espresso, divided
- 8 Tablespoons of heavy or double whipping cream
- 4 Tablespoons of Chocolate sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 (70 %) dark Chocolate bar (for garnish, optional)
- Chill 4 small glasses or bowls in the freezer while readying the other ingredients.
- Divide the ice cream (2 scoops each) into the 4 glasses or bowls.
- Pour over equal amounts of espresso on each bowl (depending on how strong you want it – between 1-2 teaspoons is suggested or to taste.) Follow it with the chocolate sauce and the heavy cream, evenly dividing the cream and chocolate sauce among the bowls.
- Mix by hand or use an immersion blender. If it looks quite soft, simply place in the freezer for 10 minutes or so to harden a little or you can enjoy it right away! Garnish with chocolate shavings just before serving, if desired.
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes