If you need a cup of joe to start your day, why not make it this blended collagen coffee? It’ll give you that much needed caffeine fix with an added anti-inflammatory boost from a handful of healthy ingredients. The best part is, you only need a few seconds to blend everything together!
In this recipe, coffee gets blended with coconut oil and collagen. Adding high quality collagen to your diet helps slow down the aging process by helping your skin look firmer and improving elasticity, while also boosting your joint health! Note: it’s important to make sure that the collagen you’re getting is grass-fed with no hidden sugars or preservatives to reap the full benefits.
Start by adding freshly brewed coffee with collagen powder, melted coconut oil, raw honey, and coconut milk to your blender. Blend for at least 10 seconds or until frothy. Then divide the coffee evenly between two mugs, serve, and enjoy!
Try topping your collagen blender coffee with ground cinnamon for added sweetness, or add raw cacao powder if you prefer a bold chocolate flavor.
Collagen Coconut Oil Coffee
- 2 cups freshly brewed coffee
- 4 T grass-fed collagen powder
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 T raw honey
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Ground cinnamon, for topping
- Combine the coffee, collagen powder, melted coconut oil, honey, and coconut milk in your electric blender. Blend for at least 10 seconds until all ingredients are well combined and coffee is frothy on top.
- Pour the coffee into two mugs, sprinkle ground cinnamon on top, and drink up!