for 8 servings
- 2 tubes flaky biscuit dough, 16 biscuits
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of coffee (You can open the coffee pods to use the coffee within)
- 2 bars chocolate bars, 8.8 oz (250 G)
- cooking spray
- whipped cream, optional, for garnish
- 1 ¼ cups chocolate syrup, optional, for garnish(375 g)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and instant coffee until well-blended.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the biscuits and stir to coat.
- Spoon half of the biscuit and liquid mixture into a greased 9-inch (22 cm) square baking dish.
- Place the chocolate bars on top and cover with the remaining half of the biscuit mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the biscuits are no longer doughy on the inside and there is no more liquid.
- Cool for 10 minutes and serve with a dollop of whipped cream and drizzle of chocolate syrup.